Research & Plan - Withdrawal Symptoms (08/08)
In Retrospect 11
This is a newly uploaded post from 08/10/20, but its page date is 08/08/20, to align with when it was made.
Here's a list of all my resources in RMIT Harvard Referencing, before you read onward:
Black Dog Institute n.d., What is loneliness and how can we overcome it during these times, Black Dog Institute, viewed 8 August 2020, <https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/news/what-is-loneliness-and-how-can-we-overcome-it-during-these-times/>.
Lim, M H 2020, 'Lonely in lockdown? You're not alone. 1 in 2 Australians feel more lonely since coronavirus', The Conversation, 15 July, viewed 8 August 2020, <https://theconversation.com/lonely-in-lockdown-youre-not-alone-1-in-2-australians-feel-more-lonely-since-coronavirus-142724>.
Spechler, D 2020, 'I desperately miss human touch. Science may explain why', The Guardian, 21 May, viewed 8 August 2020, <https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/21/touch-starvation-lockdown-why>.
Spechler, D 2020, 'I desperately miss human touch. Science may explain why', The Guardian, 21 May, viewed 8 August 2020, <https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/21/touch-starvation-lockdown-why>.
Also, on the final page of research, there is a plan for the next Withdrawal Symptoms draft I'd go on to write on Sunday for the Monday morning submission deadline (10/08/20).







Comments
Post a Comment